Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Emma with Camera

Hello everyone!


I hope all of you are doing well. I'm getting over a bit of a cold, hopefully I'll feel better in a couple more days. Anyway, I'm here to share with you some inspiration for this month's challenge. For today's project, I used "Emma with Camera". I hope that you like what I've created with her.



I colored the image with my copic markers as usual and had some with my Nuvo Glitter Drops around the image. The die, ink (black soot from Ranger Ink), enamel dots, and pretty patterned paper are all from my stash.

I hope that I have inspired you to enter your own creations into this month's "Anything Goes" challenge over on the Challenge Blog! I look forward to seeing your creations. Feel free to leave some comments if you like. You can also see my post over on The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Blog. Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment